International Relations Office

Study in Polish

If you wish to study at the University of Lodz in Polish, please see the available fields of study in Polish.

There are 3 ways to study at the University:

1. On the same terms as Polish citizens – those are UE members, with Karta Polaka and others (read more about the terms);

2. As Polish government scholarship holders, as the free-from-fee holders of scholarship from their country of origin and as the holders of scholarship from an educational institution or a natural or legal person;

3. As individuals on a fee-paying basis.

All of the candidates are required to contact the International Students Office to make sure they follow the right procedure. Each of the groups have a different admission procedure (read more).

Knowledge of Polish language should be proven with:

1) a certificate issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language (Państwowa Komisja Poświadczania Znajomości Języka Polskiego jako Obcego)

2) a completion of a one-year preparatory course at one of the schools certified by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (Ministerstwo Nauki i Szkolnictwa Wyższego), for example The School of Polish for Foreigners at the University of Lodz


3) other certificate accepted by the University.

WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann