Bilateral agreements (Mobility Direct)
Courses available only for Credit Mobility KA107 and Mobility Direct exchange students: List of courses
Within bilateral exchange programme (Mobility Direct) students of a partner institutions of the University of Lodz from anywhere in the world, are enabled to study at our university for one semester as exchange students.
If you want to apply for such an exchange you should contact International Office at your university (the office can be named differently – but it should be relevant to international academic cooperation).
*Courses for Mobility Direct students (for Erasmus students as well) also available at: http://iso.uni.lodz.pl/erasmus/programmes
Students who are accepted for one semester studies at the University of Lodz within the bilateral agreement – Direct Mobility – are requested to submit after their arrival the following documents to the International Office of UL:
- Application Form
- Learning Agreement
- Certificate of being a student of a given university
- English Language Certificate (or other language certificate)
- A medical certificate stating that there are no factors that might prevent the candidate from studying.
- Health insurance policy valid within Polish territory for the study period
- Accommodation Request
- Page with a photo from the passport
- 1 passport photography
- A visa or other document issued to allow the student to stay legally in Poland
Before the arrival documents should be uploaded using IRK on-line registration system (each semester an information about registration and instructions will be sent to partner institutions) or by regular post. After the arrival student is obliged to submit the originals to the International Students Office. The documents should be in English or be translated into English or Polish.
Winter semester – 30th June
Summer semester – 31st December
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org